When growers bring their truckloads of soybeans to our facility, we first test the samples for quality - determining its protein content, moisture, color, size, estimated damaged beans, and estimated non-usable beans. With this information, we will determine if we will process the grain products for our customers. Each truck sample is tested and must pass our high quality check.
Removes rocks, stones, and other heavy foreign materials that may be mixed
Soybeans are moved to the final stages of processing by belt conveyors
1. Growers will grow only identity-preserved soybeans in a specific area of the farm.
2. All equipment must be cleaned and inspected prior to planting and harvesting.
3. Inspect fields during the growing season and maintain a weed-free growing environment.
4. All shipping containers and trucks are inspected for any leaks, damages, and contamination prior to use.
1. Verify proof of purchase and certification of seeds.
2. Follow planting and harvesting protocols.
3. Check for quality upon delivery.
1. Specify that soybeans are identity-preserved.
2. Purchase the best quality soybeans from producers by testing quality at the facility.
3. We have stringent quality control processes.
4. Offer a wide selection of Non-GMO, identity-preserved, food-grade soybeans.